Terms and Conditions
IN CONSIDERATION OF and as a condition of the customer hiring the performer and other valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is acknowledged here, the parties to this agreement agree as follows:
1. I agree that there will be no costumed character entertainers from companies other than Neverland Entertainment at the event without prior written consent from Neverland Entertainment.
2. I agree that any photographs or videos of the performer or company property are for personal use only unless I receive written consent from Neverland Entertainment. I will not sell or give videos or photographs to competitors.
3. I agree that I will not charge a fee of any kind to photograph, interact with, or see the Neverland Entertainment party, event, or performer unless I obtain written permission from Neverland Entertainment.
4. I agree that I will abide by the Neverland Entertainment time frame agreed to in my booking or rescheduled booking. I will not disrupt a performer’s start time or delay the performer from leaving. If I decide during the event to have the performer stay for an additional half-hour and if they are available, I will pay the additional fees as stated in the Party Policies.
5. I agree that I will be conscious of the environment of the location provided for the event and that I will have a safe alternative location ready in the event of rain, strong winds, and excessive heat; for example, a sheltered area or indoor location.
6. I acknowledge and understand that there are known and unknown risks associated with participation in Neverland Entertainment activities and events and I willingly assume the risks associated with participation and accept that there are also risks that may arise due to other children and adults at the Neverland Entertainment event or activity which I also willingly assume. In addition, if I observe any hazard during our participation, I will bring it to the attention of the Neverland Entertainment team member immediately.
7. In the rare case that the Performer Service needs to cancel the event or is unable to attend the event due to issues other than the ones stated in section nine of this agreement, a full refund of all payments shall be returned to the customer within five business days of the cancellation.
8. The customer agrees to allow Neverland Entertainment to use pictures and/ or video images taken at the event for promotional uses.
9. The performer will not be held liable for any failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement where such breach is due to any of the following: acts or regulations of public authorities, labor difficulties or strike, acts of God, or any other legitimate cause beyond the reasonable control of the performer.
10. I understand and acknowledge that Neverland Entertainment reserves the right to change the performer for any reason including but not limited to performer illness, traveling or timing conflict, or the performer no longer working with Neverland Entertainment.
11. I understand and acknowledge that Neverland Entertainment also has multiple costumes and performers for many of its characters and any specific individual or version of a costume cannot be guaranteed.
12. I am not affiliated with a competitor of Neverland Entertainment (including but not limited to owner, employee, or contractor of a competitor). I am not acting on behalf of a Neverland Entertainment competitor and will not use the Neverland Entertainment performance or correspondence to give any information, video, or photographs to a Neverland Entertainment competitor.
13. I am of physical ability to participate and am legally competent to understand and complete this agreement. I hereby execute this agreement without coercion.
It is not the intention of Neverland Entertainment to violate copyright laws. Our characters are not meant to portray nationally known copyrighted characters. All characters are based on original stories and fables that are not copyrighted and are in the public domain. The performer service only accepts bookings from customers who understand they do not offer any licensed characters. If you are seeking licensed, copyrighted characters, you will need to contact the copyright holders.
DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
For more information, feel free to Contact Us.